We are open term time only. (Term dates can be found on Leeds City Council’s website here.)
|Early morning session (includes breakfast)||8am – 9am||£4.50|
|Morning session||9am – 12pm||£13.50|
|Afternoon session (parents to provide healthy packed lunch)||12pm – 3pm||£13.50|
|Post preschool session (includes tea)||3pm – 5.45pm||£12.50|
|Full day session||8am – 5.45pm||£43.00|
Children staying for the afternoon session, or for a full day bring a packed lunch with them. Healthy snacks are provided for children in both the morning and afternoon sessions.
We ask children to take a minimum of 2 sessions per week as we find this helps a child to settle well and retain familiarity with the setting. It also ensures their key worker has sufficient opportunity to monitor, plan and deliver learning opportunities for them.
To reserve a place please complete our Registration Form and return it with a £10 non-refundable registration fee, which is charged to cover administration costs should you decide not to take the place.
Terms, vouchers and funded places:
- Fees are payable in advance at the start of each half term. We accept payment through childcare vouchers; please check with us that we are registered with your childcare voucher provider.
- Funded places are available without restriction (please see http://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk for eligibility criteria):
- 15 hours for eligible 2 year olds
- 30 hours for eligible 3 year olds
- universal 15 hours funded early years childcare the term after their 3rd birthday.
- Places are allocated in line with our admissions policy.