|Sessions for children aged 1-2 years||Time||Cost|
|Early morning session (includes breakfast)||8am – 9am||£6.00|
|Morning session||9am – 12pm||£15.00|
|Afternoon session (parents to provide healthy packed lunch)||12pm – 3pm||£15.00|
|Post preschool session (includes tea)||3pm – 5.45pm||£14.00|
|Full day session||8am – 5.45pm||£49.00|
|Sessions for children aged 3-4 years||Time||Cost|
|Early morning session (includes breakfast)||8am – 9am||£5.00|
|Morning session||9am – 12pm||£14.00|
|Afternoon session (parents to provide healthy packed lunch)||12pm – 3pm||£14.00|
|Post preschool session (includes tea)||3pm – 5.45pm||£13.00|
|Full day session||8am – 5.45pm||£45.00|
Children staying for the afternoon session, or for a full day bring a packed lunch with them. Healthy snacks are provided for children in both the morning and afternoon sessions.
We ask children to take a minimum of 2 sessions per week as we find this helps a child to settle well and retain familiarity with the setting. It also ensures their key worker has sufficient opportunity to monitor, plan and deliver learning opportunities for them.
To reserve a place please complete our registration form and return it with a £10 non-refundable registration fee, which is charged to cover administration costs should you decide not to take the place.
Terms, vouchers and funded places:
- Invoices are sent on the 15th of each month with payments to be made by the 1st of the next month. We accept payment through childcare vouchers; please check with us that we are registered with your childcare voucher provider.
- Funded places are available without restriction (please see http://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk for eligibility criteria):
- 15 hours for eligible 2 year olds
- 30 hours for eligible 3 year olds
- universal 15 hours funded early years childcare the term after their 3rd birthday.
- Places are allocated in line with our admissions policy.