Trustee vacancy (unpaid volunteer)
Brownberrie Lane Preschool is looking to recruit a new Trustee to our existing Committee. We are particularly interested to hear from those with financial and budget experience to fulfil the role of Treasurer.
Applicants must be eligible to act as a charity trustee and company director. For more information we recommend you review government guidance on the role of a Trustee which will also give details of eligibility.
To obtain a full description of the role please contact us.
What are the benefits of becoming a Trustee?
- Put your skills and experience to use and make a lasting difference to a local cause
- Learn about the management and strategy side of charities by taking on a leadership role
- With generally 4 compulsory annual meetings, it’s the perfect volunteering opportunity for busy people
- Work with new and interesting people from your local community
- The experience will enhance your CV and may open doors to new career paths